Monday, September 30, 2013

1st !

To lift or not to lift? It is a question that shall never daunt the minds of swole sharks alike, for us it is seen as a necessity, something that we thrive upon to feel complete and swole. Hi, my name is Ryan and this is my blog. Needless to say, some people here may be new to this sort of lifestyle and or lingo that I’ll be throwing around. (Swole: Extremely muscular or buff. Craig: yo Ray Ray have you seen Trey lately? Ray: yeah he's been hitting the weights hasn't he? Craig: yeah he's swole dawg Essentially swole shark is a blog in which I express my views/opinions and offer insight regarding working out and muscle development, in other words becoming swole.) Some info about me: For many years I have devoted my life to athletics and various sports ranging from swimming and soccer to boxing and football. Now being in my later teens I have found a life of aesthetics and realize the need to being in being swole because of all of it’s benefits. The swole lifestyle brings forth many benefits for me. This lifestyle has brought out the confidence in me, as muscles (being swole) changes the way people see you and the way you see yourself. Don’t get me wrong, what I say may come off as shallow but it’s true. Looking good has given me sense of completeness and perhaps superiority. Because of my swolness I have been able to live my life the way I want to, without any regard for what anyone else thinks because I look/feel superior to most. Being swole is a part of who I am and it is a quality that has enabled me to step forward and take initiative in life, it is the reason why I have pursued and conquered many of the challenges I have accepted in a wide range of domains. I still continue with many sports but devote much of my time lifting heavy iron. The necessity to be a perfect 10/10 on the swolometer has driven me. I invite you to come and embarque our journey on a road leading to swolness together. But first in order to take the steps in becoming a genuine swole shark one must follow these four virtues: 1. Put the lift first 2. Work hard 3. Consume lots of protein 4. Finally with this pledge of allegiance to the lift thou shall be swole.
The definition for swole was brought to you be urbandictianary.com

2 comments:

  1. Interesting topic. Can you explain what 'swole' means for the uninitiated?

    A few concerns:
    Remember that you have to hit the 300+ word mark, watch out for grammar mistakes (run-on sentences and the like), and please remove potentially offensive remarks (starred-out swears and the like.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to put you urban dictionary quote in between quotes. As of right now, it is not clear where the definition ends and your own contribution begins.

    ReplyDelete